• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuckin nauseating

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol reminds me of when matarese was doing that to anth and anth looked peak ugly and sad.
F21AA302-2B3C-4574-86C2-45F0243197A0.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol why didn't AJ start saying "uuhhhhhhh-okay, uhhhhhhh- thanks dad" Would have been funny if he played his role but he refused.
If i were him I wouldn’t play along. It would be one thing if this were going up to RJ Mitte and pretending to be Walt. RJ Mitte was like 20 when they ended BB and Bryan Cranston is still alive so it would be charming. Robert Iiler hasn’t acted since the Sopranos. His memories of Gandolfini were formed when he was like 8-15. And he’s dead. So it’s fucking weird to have some faggot nutcase come up to you and do his impression of your dead TV dad who was also a sort of mentor to you. No less autistically filming in his face while doing it.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
If i were him I wouldn’t play along. It would be one thing if this were going up to RJ Mitte and pretending to be Walt. RJ Mitte was like 20 when they ended BB and Bryan Cranston is still alive so it would be charming. Robert Iiler hasn’t acted since the Sopranos. His memories of Gandolfini were formed when he was like 8-15. And he’s dead. So it’s fucking weird to have some faggot nutcase come up to you and do his impression of your dead TV dad who was also a sort of mentor to you. No less autistically filming in his face while doing it.
This.

Joe's stupid ass even says "I know I'm not here no more"

Ignore the fame aspect, and imagine a stranger coming up to you and doing an impression of one of your dead friends...Fucking creepy.