• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck Marry Kill - Cumia Clan Edition

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
During a brief text exchange with Gosia this morning, I posed a question of great disgust: if you had to Fuck, marry and kill a Cumia (specifically Dawn, Joe and Ant, The Trinity of Skank), whom do you pick?

After a cussing out textually, she finally humoured me: Fuck Dawn, marry Anthony, kill Joe.

This necessitated clarification, which further annoyed her: she'd Fuck Dawn because she's the least disgusting of the 3 (I'm in agreement on this); marry Anthony because he wouldn't touch her sexually and she feels she can kick his ass; and kill Joe because, and I swear I didn't provoke this out of her, "He's not really like normal people".

What's say you, Brothermen? Do you dare answer such a question, the unwinnable scenario, a "Kobayashi Maru", if you will?

G

Solid choice. Dawn probably has every std in the book but hey you gotta fuck one right? Anthony while gay is only attracted to children, so I don't have to worry about him coming on to him, also I can steal his money at will. Joe is just a worthless cow

G

Marry Dawn because Im not gay

Kill Anthony because Id rather keep Joe alive for all the humor he brings us.

I guess I have to fuck Joe, but Id record it and we’d all have a good laugh
Keep Joe in the basement like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction