• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck it, you want our identities so badly, Pat? Well here you go..

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
xo95a7o3urq61.jpg

My name is Marcus Christopher Timmons. I am 48 years old and live in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA.

I run a successful Youtube channel about my experiences in prison. Yes, i went to prison and contrary to what you kept telling us, i actually thrived in there.

I now work as a life coach, i help people keep their lives in check and stop them from making stupid decisions. You know, like trying to sue people online for calling you fat. I tell you what fat ass, i will give you a free consultation out of the goodness of my heart because i actually feel sorry for you. Get off the fart couch and get in touch before you fall even deeper into your pit of sorrow.

[email protected]

Bjn6FdACAAAwh_6.jpg

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marcus.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
I'm former president of the Confederacy Jefferson Davis. These days I'm retired and I run a floral store. I make a nice little bit of money, but it's really just to get me out of the house. Anyway, fuck you Pat, you fat faggot.
Can you make an arrangement that looks like a housing project with the numbers 221 on it?