• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fuck HOAs

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I love HOAs for that reason - no pitbulls, your neighbors have to do basic maintenance and not blare music, no drug dealing or other suspicious activity. Life is good.
They’re trying to restrict who I lease to. It’s my fucking house, I should be able to do what I want with it. If they wanted to help me pay the mortgage, that’s be a different story

G

I get why they exist, but more often than not they're busybody faggots that nitpick irrelevant bullshit instead of taking care of real issues in the neighborhood. They sued some old lady neighbor of ours because her garage door wasn't the exact same shade of brown as the trim. Who gives a fuck? When you see these people on the zoom board meetings, it's exactly who you'd expect: overweight women that look like Patrick in drag, with short dykey haircuts and problem glasses. Petty tyrant losers with too much time on their hands.

G

I love HOAs for that reason - no pitbulls, your neighbors have to do basic maintenance and not blare music, no drug dealing or other suspicious activity. Life is good.
Maybe it's a case by case basis, but if they actually did shit like that I would have a different opinion. Ours sent us all some petition to have the speed limit lowered so the do-nothing pigs could camp out in the neighborhood and hand out more speeding tickets to the residents. Nice priorities, stupids.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I pay a condo fee but it covers more than grass cutting. The pool is maintained, the trees are trimmed, water is paid, and it covers insurances at a cheaper rate because it's being split with others in the building.

If I wanted to rent it out to someone the only stipulations are they need to pass a background check and stay a minimum of 3 months. The 3 months is to prevent me from renting the place out weekly to vacationers since there are always tourists looking for somewhere to stay on the Gulf coast of Florida.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
My HOA used to include basic cable so I didn’t mind it. Then they dropped cable and it stayed the same price so I’m not a fan.