• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FUCK DANIEL J ROSS

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
F3B6656C-BF7E-4CD3-9E40-97C52A53B92D.jpeg

BEFORE PLAYING GUITAR HERO:
I AM SO FUCKING GOOD AT THIS GAME! I WILL WIPE THE FUCKING FLOOR WITH YOU! I SHRED ON EXPERT

AFTER PLAYING GUITAR HERO:
WHATEVER DUDE I DIDN’T LOSE IT WAS AN AUDIO GLITCH. AND EVEN IF I DID WHY DOES IT MATTER ITS A STUPID GUITAR GAME WHO CARES HOW GOOD YOU ARE!

REMINDER: DANIEL J ROSS IS SUCH A JEW HE CANT EVEN ALLOW A LITTLE KID TO WIN OVER HIM

FUCK YOU KIKE

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Wait wait, OP you don't think it's a perfectly normal and reasonable thing to admitting to basing your self-worth on being good at a videogame, only to immediately change your mind and scream "YEAH COOL YOU WON A VIDEOGAME..." the second you lose at that videogame?

:image_4848_lg:
Wait wait, 1950’sSpaceProgram, you don’t think it’s unreasonable that Daniel J Ross, upon having one bit made about how he was a faggot, started autistically screeching at Erock that he couldn’t take a joke and that he, Daniel Ben Dovid, COULD take a joke?

400 HOURS OF EROCK GETTING SHIT ON AND TAKING IT ON THE CHIN

400 HOURS OF DANIEL “GUITAR ZERO” ROSS GETTING SHIT ON AND FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
If you had to describe Pat Tomlinson in a very neutral, encyclopedic, let's even go with generous way you could say - science fiction author, amateur comedian, and social media political commentator. Erock - Radio personality, pop culture enthusiast, producer.

What could you say about Danny Ross?
His Jewish name is Daniel Ben Dovid

Nuff said

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If you had to describe Pat Tomlinson in a very neutral, encyclopedic, let's even go with generous way you could say - science fiction author, amateur comedian, and social media political commentator. Erock - Radio personality, pop culture enthusiast, producer.

What could you say about Danny Ross?
The GTA V credits does it for him. Lead screenshot capturer. Fucking talentless leech faggot.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Whoops, Anthony unplugged the xbox. I know I was behind when the accident happened but I totally could have come back and won that game with my elite skills. I'll do you a favor and call it a draw, capiche?
I hope Anthony gets skinned from his hair plugs to his feet for this incident. What a fucking fag. Danny probably would have came to him after the show and go “Not cool man. You shoulda helped me out.” If he didn’t do it.

:image_9253_lg:
HAHAHAA DANNY YOU TOTALLY DESTROYED THAT INTERN! YOURE SO GOOD AT GUITAR HERO! Wait you exposed my pedophilia? YOU WERE ALWAYS SHIT! I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOURE AN ALCOHOLIC!!! HAHAHAH HOLEEEEE SHIT!!!!!!!

Forum Clout
I hope Anthony gets skinned from his hair plugs to his feet for this incident. What a fucking fag. Danny probably would have came to him after the show and go “Not cool man. You shoulda helped me out.” If he didn’t do it.
He'd also run straight to management when shit like that would happen, too; Brothaman mentioned that in some segment where he was getting the tiniest little flak tossed his way. Dovid disappears from the audio and The Opester mentions he sees him shuffling down the hall and remarks "Aaah he's that dat walk... that uh, 'I gotta go speak to someone' walk...". If he ate too much shit, on air or off, he'd actually run around O&A and go squealing to the management they all said they hated over it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Wait wait, 1950’sSpaceProgram, you don’t think it’s unreasonable that Daniel J Ross, upon having one bit made about how he was a faggot, started autistically screeching at Erock that he couldn’t take a joke and that he, Daniel Ben Dovid, COULD take a joke?

400 HOURS OF EROCK GETTING SHIT ON AND TAKING IT ON THE CHIN

400 HOURS OF DANIEL “GUITAR ZERO” ROSS GETTING SHIT ON AND FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT
E-rock is criminally underrated because he knew how to take a beating.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He'd also run straight to management when shit like that would happen, too; Brothaman mentioned that in some segment where he was getting the tiniest little flak tossed his way. Dovid disappears from the audio and The Opester mentions he sees him shuffling down the hall and remarks "Aaah he's that dat walk... that uh, 'I gotta go speak to someone' walk...". If he ate too much shit, on air or off, he'd actually run around O&A and go squealing to the management they all said they hated over it.
I remember hearing this vaguely and it’s fucking astounding. O&A always had a FAWKINN BROOOOTAL behind the scenes high school situation going on where everyone faced ridicule. Erock used to take pictures of Steve C’s lunch to mock him. Erock had an entire production piece made on how bad his breath was. Remember the Steve C Monday conspiracy where they had an argument about Steve taking his rightfully earned sick days and didn’t cry about it? Then Danny gets called after calling out sick (drunk) and cries like a bitch about it?

I’m rambling but Danny always thought he was more “in” then he was because he was friends with Anthony. The reason he was fired is because management confronted him about a guest he was going to bring to a SiriusXM promotion, to which he proceeded to kick his feet on the desk, put his hands behind his head, just to smirk and “mhm” management scolding him. He really thought being friends with Ant made him untouchable.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
E-rock is criminally underrated because he knew how to take a beating.
E-Rock was an amazing punching bag. He knew how to take a joke. But thats it. His rampant laziness was discussed non stop on O&A. Corroborated by interns, producers, and the personalities. So then of course Anthony thought it would be a great idea to hire the lazy laughing stock oaf of a human to run his network.