• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Friends don't let friends be a cow

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
This is my friend before he goes out for the first event HIS company is holding. He started a company, this is his first chance to meet potential backers.

Moo.

1000000817.png

G

You think this guy is superior to us? Wtf
View attachment 196669
[BOC][/BOC]

No, just meant @Ashcroft ...I imagine he sent that to himself just for the attention. He's quite energetic you see, and screenshotting texts is a "big deal" for him.

I like him now though.

This lonely ass is jealous I have friends.
Not a good look, Habibi.

The pinnacle of your day is posting screenshots of harassing texts here. C'mon Ashcrofter, between you and me, Im the only one who's shown pics of myself with people...this is all pedantic and time for you to grow tf up, use that energy for good.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
No, just meant @Ashcroft ...I imagine he sent that to himself just for the attention. He's quite energetic you see, and screenshotting texts is a "big deal" for him.

I like him now though.

The pinnacle of your day is posting screenshots of harassing texts here. C'mon Ashcrofter, between you and me, Im the only one who's shown pics of myself with people...this is all pedantic and time for you to grow tf up, use that energy for good.

I tamed you like the animal you are.
You heel to me.

Now turn around for a treat.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

I like him now though.

Sassy lore

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
This seems like it would be a poast that could get some traction in a shitty Reddit sub.

Sidenote, I like posting in any music post I see about how much money they are making with ham/swiss/redgatorade/COMPD/Libtards.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Bitch you are all lower renditions of the ppl you harass...I won, I even got the coprophile to "you're going to jail, atalker" me. Stop.
You've been working on a "dossier" on me with your discord full of 2 old cat ladies and a couple islamic extremist retards, trying to uncover my identity as a "John Doe"... habibi... you are Patrick. Correct the record some more and post more pics, baldster.