• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Fred “faggot” Noris storms out after being goofed on for being bad at live reads

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
O&A were thin skinned but they at least tried to come off like “We dont give a fawwwk what you say about us!” and would let self deprecating shit slide. Every clip i’ve heard of Howard they’re all the most sensitive cunts ever. There was a clip on the r/Howardstern reddit where Howie was talking about Beth wanting to throw a party for him. Robin chimes in “What? For when you die?” Everyone in the studio goes “WWWWHOOAAAAA WHOAAAAAAAA TOO FAR TOO FAR!!!!” and Cue Howard going “Ooooo… ooooooo. Fuck you. Fuck you. Not cool. Not cool. Fuck you.” Then the whole pelican fight, etc.

ABOVE ALL ELSE…REAL

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
O&A were thin skinned but they at least tried to come off like “We dont give a fawwwk what you say about us!” and would let self deprecating shit slide. Every clip i’ve heard of Howard they’re all the most sensitive cunts ever. There was a clip on the r/Howardstern reddit where Howie was talking about Beth wanting to throw a party for him. Robin chimes in “What? For when you die?” Everyone in the studio goes “WWWWHOOAAAAA WHOAAAAAAAA TOO FAR TOO FAR!!!!” and Cue Howard going “Ooooo… ooooooo. Fuck you. Fuck you. Not cool. Not cool. Fuck you.” Then the whole pelican fight, etc.

ABOVE ALL ELSE…REAL
Sal’s roast joke about Beth is the perfect example of this:

And Artie being upset that they had a “win a date with Artie” on his anniversary with Dana? I can’t imagine why.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Sal’s roast joke about Beth is the perfect example of this:

And Artie being upset that they had a “win a date with Artie” on his anniversary with Dana? I can’t imagine why.

To use a faggot liberal word, Howard is the king at gaslighting. The win a date with Artie shit and the punchline was so transparent, and Artie was completely right. The joke is “Haha Artie is a fat slob, who would want to go on a date with HIM?” and the entire show afterwards they act like this is HIS fault for seeing it this way, that HE sees himself as a fat slob and they don’t see him for that AT ALL! Howard was just being a bro! He got Fred Norris (thin and not an ugly heroin addict) a girlfriend. I’M JUST TRYNA HELP YOU BRO!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
To use a faggot liberal word, Howard is the king at gaslighting. The win a date with Artie shit and the punchline was so transparent, and Artie was completely right. The joke is “Haha Artie is a fat slob, who would want to go on a date with HIM?” and the entire show afterwards they act like this is HIS fault for seeing it this way, that HE sees himself as a fat slob and they don’t see him for that AT ALL! Howard was just being a bro! He got Fred Norris (thin and not an ugly heroin addict) a girlfriend. I’M JUST TRYNA HELP YOU BRO!
“Ohh I guess I’m the only one who believes that Artie is sober.” Shut up, Howard you made it into a 5 year long bit. Jackie and Artie were the only two that would actually give Howard shit back. My favorite Jackie line was when they were really ragging on him he says, “Robin, if you ever get raped I’m going to show up half an hour early.” The third chair was really where you’d take all the abuse. They were goofing on Jackie for not washing his hands but still being healthy. “I’ll live long enough to piss on your grave.”

Last edited: