• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found this SpaceEdge text conversation with Rick from the old forum in my camera roll

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
D6D1FD37-497A-4811-8000-C5ACFFC47547.jpeg

Forum Clout
"Did you know everyone you've doxxed have been told who you are?"

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaa this stupid fat fuck told everyone about Boykin as soon as he heard the name. That just reaffirmed what I already knew about him. He's a complete fucking moron. I wonder if he walked that back with everyone? I doubt it. Probably just pretended it never even happened like all the other L's he's taken in his fat worthless life.

Forum Clout
"Did you know everyone you've doxxed have been told who you are?"

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaa this stupid fat fuck told everyone about Boykin as soon as he heard the name. That just reaffirmed what I already knew about him. He's a complete fucking moron. I wonder if he walked that back with everyone? I doubt it. Probably just pretended it never even happened like all the other L's he's taken in his fat worthless life.
really won those intercontinental heavyweight twitter champion belts fair and square