• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found out the burn pits in the Middle East fucked up my body. Thank you, Jews.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Without going into boring detail, I have a medical issue that developed the last few years and Tuesday I found out it's more than likely from the burn pits while I was in the middle east.

I sorta got my hopes up, but I have to wait months I bet to go see a faggot at the VA to give their blessing and say I have this issue. I thought the rating for it would be huge but the highest is only 30% which means dick to me. I give it like 5 years before I have cancer.

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Ask the guys in the first Iraq War how kikes screwed them over. The chem suits that jews made for the Iraq War in the 90s were deliberately ineffective to ensure our men were exposed to dangerous chemicals. Even more hilarious....the suits instead of being destroyed were warehoused then used again during the War on Terror so more people kept getting cancer. Thanks jews!!!