• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Found on R/All. Some Rascal trying to decipher our pudgy pundits 10 yr old posts

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
0febb62aa2c2357ee96c0d0dbfd04cb1.png

6676940b63d8d5f70823fbd65878852b.jpeg

394029e7892dbc574c79d4e21be37e32.jpeg

f89719e9036ecb1d444b24e9ac68b6d7.jpeg

bf59b5004117af1b2e51267ae0826132.jpeg

b038bd628d8683428f3afeececb1057c.jpeg

aee30dc2e38fdb9592d74d7d03faac8f.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I bet his only regret regarding the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon is that he didn’t account for those damn timing mats. He could’ve looked up the previous course and planned his course-cutting Ooosie Doodles more intelligently and avoided a significant smoking gun with regards to his cheating. He would still need to time his crossings to make them appear legit, but that’s something a college educated STEM graduate could handle.

Oh, wait. I forgot that Patrick S Tomlinson is an untalented Wisconsin rube who flunked out of his first semester of Waukesha County Technical College and can’t handle the most basic arithmetical functions. I keep forgetting that he’s a legitimate pants-shitting retard. My bad…point withdrawn.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
One thing compulsive liars do is add unnecessary lies to their lies. He could have just mentioned that the planes would fly so low that they could read the numbers. Instead he has to include (lie) that he was redoing the roof with his cumchugging father.
that one might be believable though

I mean imagine youre a pilot and you see what you think are two pigs mucking around on a roof

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I bet his only regret regarding the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon is that he didn’t account for those damn timing mats. He could’ve looked up the previous course and planned his course-cutting Ooosie Doodles more intelligently and avoided a significant smoking gun with regards to his cheating. He would still need to time his crossings to make them appear legit, but that’s something a college educated STEM graduate could handle.

Oh, wait. I forgot that Patrick S Tomlinson is an untalented Wisconsin rube who flunked out of his first semester of Waukesha County Technical College and can’t handle the most basic arithmetical functions. I keep forgetting that he’s a legitimate pants-shitting retard. My bad…point withdrawn.
Carol, why even run if you're going to cheat? Why would people do that? I believe he cheated but I'm not sure I'll ever understand why he would decide to cheat in the first place.

It's one of the great mysteries of our time.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Carol, why even run if you're going to cheat? Why would people do that? I believe he cheated but I'm not sure I'll ever understand why he would decide to cheat in the first place.

It's one of the great mysteries of our time.
It's no mystery. Pat is all about how he is seen. It's about status. Perception. That's why the blue checkmark is so important. The only thing that matters is his (good) marathon time, not that he cheated. He can then say he did a marathon in whatever fake time to impress others.

He's so miserable that he needs the validation of other people constantly.