• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

forum memories

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
one time some faggot on this forum asked for suggestions on russian cinema

so of course i posted the gif of those two russian funsters torturing the homeless guy with a screw driver

he had the audacity to say “wow not cool” or some such shit

if you are still posting here, fuck you faggot for asking for tips on russian cinema

it was a thinly veiled flex

and the only reason i posted that gif was in response to people answering that thread in earnest

russia blows, and ive never seen one russian movie cept those russian teens stabbing that homeless dude 30+ times in the face with a screw driver

if you didnt want an earnest response dont blame me

with that being said

what are some of the good russian cinema we got

american movies we got watch pretty good don’t it?

what some of them movies we got

godfather, sopranos

david lynch

david lynch watch pretty good dont it?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I was here to witness this thread in real time. Ngl, one of the best nights of my life.

Also to be noted that this is thread where the Dan Mullen Five sinks meme originated from.

Forum Clout
stlaker, child.
IMG_6488.jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I was here to witness this thread in real time. Ngl, one of the best nights of my life.

Also to be noted that this is thread where the Dan Mullen Five sinks meme originated from.

Found the comment: https://new.onaforums.net/threads/gtfih-dutch-massacre.32534/post-716118

Oh to bask in its glory yet again!

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
My very first memory was back when Bams went AWOL, a brotherman reached out on twitter and linked me to a forum thread with a touching text conversation with her parents, letting us know that she's getting better, the cats are taken care off and Rich Vos will be performing at the Comix Comedy Club in Uncasville, Connecticut.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Ahhh, i always remember what my Dad, God rest his Soul, would say about me and the forum....

"What the hell ya doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there, give someone else a chance?"