• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Forget Pat, forget Tyrone, forget the girls on her softball team. Here's a photo of Fat Niki gazing upon the one true love of her life.

G

beer.jpg

BONUS:

DOcWrOPXcAAwMdL.jpg

G

no child waiter, i do not care that chicken and potatoes is for two, obviously my workouts require a high macro count and you are too stupid for this. Hurry now, you are negaTively effecting your Tip.
He couldn't even wait to start eating before she reminded him to take a picture of her holding a fork like a tard. "Look, I ordered the Spätzle!" Like a child. And it's so fucking unattractive and unladylike seeing a woman drinking a giant beer. They were both probably on their second before the food even arrived.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its always funny that pig often will be in such a rush to feed that he will take a bite then remember that he should share a photo with the internet. So there is usually a chunk of something missing. Really making it look like something that doesnt need to be photographed. Just fucking eat your food idiot.