• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Forget it Jake, it's FatRickTown.

G

The range of responses today on KF has had me in stitches. The consensus is that Operation: Mr Pig Goes to Washington was brilliant, some praising as legendary trolling. But they're frustrated that we're not using this opportunity to seriously spread awareness about the SFWA pedophilia history, or more simply getting them to cut ties with Pig.
Well listen, shit dicks - our mission statement reads "We're Still Hilarious," and that's exactly what this was. And this is why Owen A Forums fawkin rules and KW has turned into a bunch of 4chan fanooks. You just worry about whatever it is you do over there and we'll continue with our thing ova here. Cause believe me, WE know funny sniff.

Screenshot_20211218-183704~2.png

G

She's my (first) wife (who left me for my best bud.) She's my daughter (who I signed away my parental rights for without question.)

She's my (first) wife (who left me for my best bud.) She's my daughter (who I signed away my parental rights for without question.)

Ok. She's my (first) wife (who left me for my best bud) and my daughter (who I signed away my parental rights for without question!)

G

Yes! Once you get past the rib-busting popup about Rick cheating at the marathon, there are links to this board and apostlegate specifically about the SFWA and their pedo ways. WTF do these people want the reddit rascals to spell it all out on a fucking business card?
Nobody at that con will give a second thought to some derange Qanon-tier card saying "SFWA = PEDOS". The payquasi.com link was the perfect route.

I went to that kiwi farms thread to read their shithead opinions and I'll never be back. Coming into the bit 3 years later and then telling us how it should be run. Literal jew behavior.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Nobody at that con will give a second thought to some derange Qanon-tier card saying "SFWA = PEDOS". The payquasi.com link was the perfect route.

I went to that kiwi farms thread to read their shithead opinions and I'll never be back. Coming into the bit 3 years later and then telling us how it should be run. Literal jew behavior.
"We shan't be working together again"

I can see Cuntfucker murdering Null at this and blaming it on da boys.
"Can't you count, suckahs!?"