• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Foreign Policy Expert Pat" is the fucking worst

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
10.png

11.png

Fat fucking cunt.

G

I spoke to a friend on Friday who worked for the UK Foreign Office until a couple of years ago. We went to school together. He's got a couple of great degrees in subjects relevant to international relations from top schools. 15+ years real world experience in diplomacy etc. His verdict? I think X will happen (nothing) but I don't really know what will happen.

So here's a guy in the lion's mouth and what does he say? I know nothing. Do I believe him? No. Do I respect his choice of words? Fuck yes.

Important post script - Patrick S Tomlinson is fat and gay (in the school yard sense.)

G

I spoke to a friend on Friday who worked for the UK Foreign Office until a couple of years ago. We went to school together. He's got a couple of great degrees in subjects relevant to international relations from top schools. 15+ years real world experience in diplomacy etc. His verdict? I think X will happen (nothing) but I don't really know what will happen.

So here's a guy in the lion's mouth and what does he say? I know nothing. Do I believe him? No. Do I respect his choice of words? Fuck yes.

Important post script - Patrick S Tomlinson is fat and gay (in the school yard sense.)
I agree with your analysis wholeheartedly. I also believe the man to be fat and gay.