• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For the next chapter in the Patrick Tomlinson Saga, you should do one on all the details that add up to Pat doing it to himself.

G

Patrick going to the police a couple weeks before he got swatted to warn them people were threatening to swat him is sooooo suspicious.

Does anyone know if screenshots of these "threats" were in his "evidence" folder? I've never seen them....

I'm going to nail down this timeline, I'm very curious if he warned the police about upcoming swattings AFTER pepperoni night...

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I mean his own security video clearly shows him vandalizing his own scooter. So manufacturing evidence isn’t out of the realm of possibility for Piggles.
In his case about BDA, he deleted texts that made it seem like BDA was threatening him and that Patrick didn't say one threatening thing at all. But it was Patrick that said that the police would be there to clean up BDAs remains.

What I'm trying to say is Patrick is very fat, you see.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
It was a long time ago, but when he originally got banned from Twitter for ten months. After a few weeks/months of him not having Twitter, he was practically forgotten. But he would show up to the subreddit and argue with people and when the sub got banned, he kept trying to provoke people by bragging on instagram (that he got the sub banned; not so) and instigating fights. As soon as he got his Twitter back, he was back fighting more and bragging and provoking more. He would have been forgotten and left alone forever if he didn't keep starting fights and being an asshole.

Forum Clout
It was a long time ago, but when he originally got banned from Twitter for ten months. After a few weeks/months of him not having Twitter, he was practically forgotten. But he would show up to the subreddit and argue with people and when the sub got banned, he kept trying to provoke people by bragging on instagram (that he got the sub banned; not so) and instigating fights. As soon as he got his Twitter back, he was back fighting more and bragging and provoking more. He would have been forgotten and left alone forever if he didn't keep starting fights and being an asshole.
Thank you, Torquie. This is the part of the timeline that always gets glossed over. He came back with a vengeance being a total cunt and doing victory laps.

He wanted this all... and he got it.