• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For the afternoon crowd? Piggy is milking his humiliation.

G

Screenshot_20220125-154232_Samsung Internet.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For a big tough bar fighting guy he’s seems to cry a lot about being called a fat idiot on the internet. He can’t play both sides for once so he’s gone full “I’m a victim, child!” Yet we know his legal team let him know his lawsuit was a real long shot and to stop interacting to which he said “no, lawyer child”

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Look at all this attention and none of it was because of him and his own self promotion. He just woke up one day to people noticing him. Pat still has no idea how and what got the ball rolling but it sure wasnt because of him.

You are welcome Pat

Brotherman we only speak about project mayHAM in the private section

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Look at all this attention and none of it was because of him and his own self promotion. He just woke up one day to people noticing him. Pat still has no idea how and what got the ball rolling but it sure wasnt because of him.

You are welcome Pat
For years he’s proudly bragged about getting into fights with trolls and beating / destroying them long before this group goofed with him. Now his awful internet behavior has bit him royally in the ass and thanks to his insane ego he now has real life consequences related to spending other peoples money. He deserves everything and more but is such a immature jackass he can’t take responsibility for his actions, he’s the perfect boy and everyone else is wrong, child.

G

For a big tough bar fighting guy he’s seems to cry a lot about being called a fat idiot on the internet. He can’t play both sides for once so he’s gone full “I’m a victim, child!” Yet we know his legal team let him know his lawsuit was a real long shot and to stop interacting to which he said “no, lawyer child”
Hush child, I will neutralize any of you cowards who ever come near me. The record of my fighting prowess is well documented.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You know what he hasn’t mentioned yet?

Talking for hours to a fake journalist. Not a single word about that in the hundreds of tweets.
Sucks that the lore is so deep that you cant explain this in a 11min youtube vid. JDA is the only one that is actually covering the interviews from start to finish. Null just went straight to the end and will never revisit it. The Quarterings format doesnt work with covering the recordings either. Rekieda would be the top of the food chain in covering this. Id love to hear him break this down.