• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For some reason, the ol’ gal is untouchable on Twitter

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
08CD3A27-AC85-4081-8947-78C2D920AF7B.jpeg

Nailed one of the ballwashers for the same shit Nana does. I know I’ve sent hundreds of reports for this, as many of y’all probably have, but it only rains when it pours because she gets locked over something, and all of my reports come back successful. What the fuck?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
He can't keep getting away with it.
I would think that too and this is the first and only time I’ve sent a ballwasher report for “F/N” and had it come back successful, so maybe there’s hope.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I've reported him for posting an image of a black person next to a monkey and they're doing the exact same facial expression. Also, Pat has threatened to rape and kill people and he still gets back on.

Twitter moderation is a fucking mystery. I honestly think that it depends on who looks at your report and the mood that they're in at the time.