• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For some reason Landau is getting famous.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’ve talked about this before but as a response to unfunny liberal “comedians” Republicans decided not to just be funny but to provide an alternative slant in being an unfunny Republican “comedian”. Who gives a fuck if it’s not funny? But Republicans are so desperate to have their viewpoint validated by entertainers parroting talking points that Landau - A complete fucking hack and nobody - will get the attention of Glen Beck and Steven Crowder for being a good parrot. They don’t give a fuck if he’s funny and probably haven’t heard his comedy. All they care about is he represents them in their views.

BE MORE FUNNY!

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout
D5E5B3AD-39E9-4BD5-9001-BFEA7C1C7BCA.png
D5E5B3AD-39E9-4BD5-9001-BFEA7C1C7BCA.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
hahaha holy shit you think being on the glen beck show is famous?

Lol he says he had to get a gun because of threats when he was on groomias show. Bullshit dude you tried to dox me because I called your fat wife fat

You better watch yourself, Dakota. Dave might spend a week climbing over his wife to come deal with you personally.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Saw Landau's set in Vegas last week, he was fine. Nothing extraordinary but it was a decent road comic set. (The opener, Kathy Dunbar was pretty good. She's a local and she opened for Vos last week as well). Dave has finally mostly stopped telling the horribly embellished stories from his drinking/drug use days.

The insufferable boomer crowder MAGA *crowd* that hooted every time he said something remotely right wing was really really annoying.