• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For my main man Artie

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Took an early morning run today in a major Polish city (Milwaukee) and saw some of your homies. It was great, I actually stopped for a little and watched them playing with each other in this field. I never realized how funny they are when they kind of run and tackle each other.

Have a good week brothaman! I took a picture but it’s too big to upload and I’m a retard

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
That's awesome. You gotta check that place again next time to see if they're still hanging out there and if it's their territory. Then after that bring some shelled peanuts and they'll take interest in you.

I love they way they play. People don't realize how social these birds are until they see them playing with each other. They seem to have tag like games and races. Lots of wrestling. They'll legit lay on their backs with their feet up in the air and rolling around wrestling. Really bizarre behavior when you see a bird doing it. They're like puppies. Unfortunately it doesn't snow down here, but I remember crows in Boston would mess around in snow after storms, like a bunch of kids.

GhostOfAIDsVigoda

I got named in Patricks lawsuit and you didnt
Forum Clout
@SugarGay @Cuphead
Chocolate Insight Mullen .jpg
Chocolate Bar Dan.jpg
Insight Annual Fudge Tasting.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
its a whole story about crow the link only give first page

What an awesome article. He's so cute with the little hat. If Craig said a word to me, I'd probably cry.

He definitely has some sort of noise for me though, sort of a clicking sound that he makes on the ground and within a few feet of me. I know it's gotta be directed towards me because it's not loud enough for the others to hear who are 50 feet away or so.

Crows are so awesome and I love em.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
What an awesome article. He's so cute with the little hat. If Craig said a word to me, I'd probably cry.

He definitely has some sort of noise for me though, sort of a clicking sound that he makes on the ground and within a few feet of me. I know it's gotta be directed towards me because it's not loud enough for the others to hear who are 50 feet away or so.

Crows are so awesome and I love em.
Free download of his ebook https://nature-mentor.com/crow-language/

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ive been wondering how those bird friends of his are doing. Need an update.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Ive been wondering how those bird friends of his are doing. Need an update.
Still the same. I visit maybe 5x a week and they're there half the time.

It's so funny when they come down from the wires and trees and walk around the grass when I'm walking toward the bench. They definitely know my car.

Craig is still the only one who will be within a few feet of me and will still take food from my hand, but I can tell prefers to just take it from the ground. Regardless he is in very close proximity when I'm sitting there and he's picking through the grass and making clicking noises at me. People at the park walking by notice and sometimes say stuff like "he's not afraid of you, huh?" and continue walking. He's even stood on the backside of the bench a few times. I want to grab him and tag his leg with a zip tie so people can know he's special, but I really need to gain trust before trying that shit.

It's crazy how much they can eat peanuts. They never seem to get tired of them and they've become my go to snack for them and I have fed them a ton of different things.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Still the same. I visit maybe 5x a week and they're there half the time.

It's so funny when they come down from the wires and trees and walk around the grass when I'm walking toward the bench. They definitely know my car.

Craig is still the only one who will be within a few feet of me and will still take food from my hand, but I can tell prefers to just take it from the ground. Regardless he is in very close proximity when I'm sitting there and he's picking through the grass and making clicking noises at me. People at the park walking by notice and sometimes say stuff like "he's not afraid of you, huh?" and continue walking. He's even stood on the backside of the bench a few times. I want to grab him and tag his leg with a zip tie so people can know he's special, but I really need to gain trust before trying that shit.

It's crazy how much they can eat peanuts. They never seem to get tired of them and they've become my go to snack for them and I have fed them a ton of different things.
hey artie, those birds even really exist?
1670647076368.jpeg