• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For being such a cat fag, Pat doesn't know much about cats

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
For one, they're not pack animals, you fucking mong. Everything he attempts is terrible. I'm sure he envisioned a strong BIPOC reading this line and got a chubber. He sucks and I don't care for him. He's also very fat.
74574006c0c27a7d85f19b3620528c22.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I love how every pet in Pat’s life has been a ferocious killing machine felling humans and apex predators in the wild alike. Everything about him is just so cool if you’re 8 years old and extremely gullible.
For someone who loves cats he just talks about how they like to kill.

Pat is obsessed with violence, it’s really disturbing

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Not to defend a fat retarded deadbeat-dad fatty, but I think he was describing ancient humans as pack animals, not cats. It's hard to be sure, though, because his language isn't clear and he does not understand the purpose of commas at all. He still hasn't figured it out.

6-BB46-C8-D-EB86-4675-B624-FA9236-DA5-E9-E.jpg
That cat fucking hates him. Like every other living thing he encounters. He's one of those retards that can't figure out that cats Don't want to be fucking Manhandled, so they are constantly covered in scratches. Then when the cat stops fighting back against the giant manbaby they are forced to cohabitate with, they act like they've got some deep connection to the cat, when really it's just sunk into depression

Last edited: