• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For (at least) the fourth day in a row, Patrick started the day by RT'ing his most popular tweet from the previous day

G

REMINDER: He used to make fun of people that liked and RT'd their own tweets.

But now Mama Raven's special, handsome boy needs to start every day with some sweet, sweet dopamine hits. He's like a crackhead reaching for the pipe.

Also, he's still fat and married to a lesbian.

G

It's because his "following" is all he has left.

His books aren't selling. He's got no contract and no real irons in the fire even. He was oinking about a movie script well over a year ago, nothing since then so that's most likely dead. He lost his lawsuit. He owes Quasi $25-30k. He might owe the SFWA money. His next hope is what, the stupid Tiny Tim book that hasn't been mentioned in weeks.

All he has left that is a Twitter account with 47k followers. What's that worth?

According to this site: tweetbinder.com @stealthygeek is worth about $1400. Admittedly I used the free report which only analyzes his last 500 tweets but he's had a lot of fairly successful (at least for him) tweets in the past few days. He spends all that time on it and it's worth less than I get paid for a week of work. Nice ROI, stupid

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He insulted people for doing it because he thought it was the “cool” thing at the time. He didn’t understand that it’s something people who are good at social media do for a reason. Now he does it because he realized it years later like everything else he does. He’s a fat moron who can’t even do the one thing he does all day correctly.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

His books aren't selling. He's got no contract and no real irons in the fire even. He was oinking about a movie script well over a year ago, nothing since then so that's most likely dead. He lost his lawsuit. He owes Quasi $25-30k. He might owe the SFWA money. His next hope is what, the stupid Tiny Tim book that hasn't been mentioned in weeks.

All he has left that is a Twitter account with 47k followers. What's that worth?

According to this site: tweetbinder.com @stealthygeek is worth about $1400. Admittedly I used the free report which only analyzes his last 500 tweets but he's had a lot of fairly successful (at least for him) tweets in the past few days. He spends all that time on it and it's worth less than I get paid for a week of work. Nice ROI, stupid
Any website that shows anything negative about me is incorrect, child. I don’t need to show receipts. You are spiraling, stlaker. Seek help.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
According to this site: tweetbinder.com @stealthygeek is worth about $1400.
I'm calling bullshit on that; mostly because he's got zero sponsorship on it and doesn't sell that many books in a year.

Also, did you notice how high up Bert and Covid Cumia come in his "best contributor" ratings on that site?

Covid Cumia Killing it.png

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout

So, Quasi could end up getting Pat's account as partial payment?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
So, Quasi could end up getting Pat's account as partial payment?
It is an asset - although worth nowhere near that $1400 valuation - so yes.

I hope Quasi gets some social media firm to value it at $20 - lots of followers, but also lots of bots/inactive accounts, and very little interaction; and takes it from him.

AnusLicker

DEFINITELY NOT a WormKiller alt account
Forum Clout
I genuinely wouldn’t want a popular online account with a verified badge. Why the fuck would you? It’s stupid and gay
It's not about how bad you want it. It's about how bad HE wants it. One simple tweet pinned to the top of a written statement that says this account has been seized over a legal debt will drive him bananas.

B A N A N A S!

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
It's not about how bad you want it. It's about how bad HE wants it. One simple tweet pinned to the top of a written statement that says this account has been seized over a legal debt will drive him bananas.

B A N A N A S!
Don’t even acknowledge the account was seized unless otherwise ordered, just go business as usual being a cunty liberal while also confessing to all the verifiable facts of his life in a non defamatory way while he squeals from his new alt and everyone assumes he’s a cyberstalker impersonator.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm calling bullshit on that; mostly because he's got zero sponsorship on it and doesn't sell that many books in a year.

Also, did you notice how high up Bert and Covid Cumia come in his "best contributor" ratings on that site?

View attachment 28519
You see that, Pat? Looks like you owe Bert a lil taste of that sweet Twitter cash.

G

Don’t even acknowledge the account was seized unless otherwise ordered, just go business as usual being a cunty liberal while also confessing to all the verifiable facts of his life in a non defamatory way while he squeals from his new alt and everyone assumes he’s a cyberstalker impersonator.
I think if this were to ever happen and Quasi got control of the account then we should somehow try and get the account verified and to 100k followers. Seeing the account get successful AND verified might be more than he can handle. Might be the straw that breaks the pigs back.