• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For anyone who read his book with Firstname Lastname, I have a question.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I love the fact that we've known about this guy for 3 years and fucked with him in almost every way possible - discovering the most embarrassing aspects of his life by digging through old archives and forums. But reading one of his books all the way through is a step too far, even for us.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
I love the fact that we've known about this guy for 3 years and fucked with him in almost every way possible - discovering the most embarrassing aspects of his life by digging through old archives and forums. But reading one of his books all the way through is a step too far, even for us.
I tried to read the Amazon samples but tapped out. He can't even generate prose. The writing on the page is a mix of clumsy descriptions of what is happening and idiotic statements from snarky characters.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Fake 1 star reviews

G

If anyone has a download, ctrl+f "cat" at least. That sick fuck probably put some feline fetish shit in there.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Well you know how in Crime & Punishment Raskolnikov meets a man called Semyon Marmeladov in a bar? This name comes from the Russian word marmelad which is a type of sticky chewy candy. So in naming this character Marmladov Dostoevsky is brilliantly alluding to how Marmeladov tells a story a lot like chewing a sticky candy. He's a very malleable character who is all talk but no real substance.

I think Patrick eats a lot of jelly.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

I've never read a single page, but I do admit I have a kind of morbid curiosity.

I've also never seen Two Girls One Cup or that Funkytown video people talk about. I just assume they are pretty bad.

Forum Clout
Well you know how in Crime & Punishment Raskolnikov meets a man called Semyon Marmeladov in a bar? This name comes from the Russian word marmelad which is a type of sticky chewy candy. So in naming this character Marmladov Dostoevsky is brilliantly alluding to how Marmeladov tells a story a lot like chewing a sticky candy. He's a very malleable character who is all talk but no real substance.

I think Patrick eats a lot of jelly.
Sort of like how we named him Fatrick

You know, because he's fat.