• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For anyone paying attention, Trump 2024 is just as senile as Biden.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I think that Trump had a stroke or something. Look back at him in the 90s / early 2000s, and he was fairly articulate. Not exactly a scholar or anything, but he could express his points and thoughts.

Compare that to modern day Trump. He stutters, stammers, and can barely get out a cohesive sentence. He is not the same guy he used to be. There's definitely some cognitive faculty issues with Trump, they're just a different breed than Biden's dementia.

G

I think that Trump had a stroke or something. Look back at him in the 90s / early 2000s, and he was fairly articulate. Not exactly a scholar or anything, but he could express his points and thoughts.

Compare that to modern day Trump. He stutters, stammers, and can barely get out a cohesive sentence. He is not the same guy he used to be. There's definitely some cognitive faculty issues with Trump, they're just a different breed than Biden's dementia.
Also his sentence structure is formulaic as fuck...

“People want the wall. My base definitely wants the border wall, my base really wants it — you’ve been to many of the rallies. OK, the thing they want more than anything is the wall. My base, which is a big base; I think my base is 45 percent. You know, it’s funny. The Democrats, they have a big advantage in the Electoral College. Big, big, big advantage. … The Electoral College is very difficult for a Republican to win, and I will tell you, the people want to see it. They want to see the wall.”

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Also his sentence structure is formulaic as fuck...

“People want the wall. My base definitely wants the border wall, my base really wants it — you’ve been to many of the rallies. OK, the thing they want more than anything is the wall. My base, which is a big base; I think my base is 45 percent. You know, it’s funny. The Democrats, they have a big advantage in the Electoral College. Big, big, big advantage. … The Electoral College is very difficult for a Republican to win, and I will tell you, the people want to see it. They want to see the wall.”

His speeches are easily translated to other languages. Gets right to the point, starts an international conversation.

G

for sure. explains his weird 2 handed water drinking.

I think theres almost no chance that uncle joe makes it to the next election but if so its going to be the greatest debates that the world has ever seen.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

Yeah, it’s called being an old man. He wasn’t exactly “healthy”. He’s not one of those Nordic weirdos who lasts forever then just croaks. He’s going to lose his faculties. Biden’s family and the DNC are giant pieces of shit (we obviously already knew that) for putting him out there. He was blatantly sleeping through senate hearings and really the entire Vice Presidency. Neither of these old fucks should be there, just Biden has blatant dementia. Which to be fair, has unintentionally made him funnier than trump.