• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

For All the Whining...

Forum Clout
Even though all of the blue checks are swarming around his fake sob thread like I've never seen, it has not moved the needle even one book for his book sales. SJWs just don't buy books. He is failing at monetizing his victimhood.

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 12.01.50 PM 1.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 12.02.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 12.02.29 PM.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I couldn't name 5. Nice NYT Best Seller, stupid.
Let's say the HALO and Doom books make up, what? A 100? 200? That's still 5,000 other unknown space marine stories people would rather spend their money on.

There's another The Ark that's killing it for us today:
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

I wonder if that's why Pat's The Ark is seeing a bump.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 7

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Let's say the HALO and Doom books make up, what? A 100? 200? That's still 5,000 other unknown space marine stories people would rather spend their money on.

There's another The Ark that's killing it for us today:
View attachment 21850 View attachment 21852

I wonder if that's why Pat's The Ark is seeing a bump.
They recently announced a tv series based on that. The only way he can get sales is by people buying the wrong book. Hahaha holeeeeeshit

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
The whole concept of space marines is stupid. First of all space doesn't have anything to do with being a body of water so how are they marine? secondly why would they classify Marines based on where they are deploying them? Nobody called Marines in Vietnam "Vietnam Marines" or "jungle Marines". I believe the correct term that fatrick is looking for is 'Marines. but in space! and homosexual!'.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
The whole concept of space marines is stupid. First of all space doesn't have anything to do with being a body of water so how are they marine? secondly why would they classify Marines based on where they are deploying them? Nobody called Marines in Vietnam "Vietnam Marines" or "jungle Marines". I believe the correct term that fatrick is looking for is 'Marines. but in space! and homosexual!'.
Yes! Patrick has no ability to write casual dialogue.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
When those people get their copy of The Ark and it's not the one they expect, you KNOW they're gonna hop on Google. Give it a "Who is patrick Tomlinson the ark" and find hours of reading far more entertaining than anything William Milkshakespeare's written.