• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Footage of Flavia Mullen before entering the US

G

Off topic, are there actual men on this earth who do this...to the cuntiest of cunts even.

am I being naive...
I've only seen and heard natives doing it. Mind you trying to intervene can see you being beaten by the brave and his squaw so it's best to leave it alone. I saw a big native guy smacking his chick around one night and when the cops came to take him away she tried to jump the cops. She got arrested after the one cop pushed her dumb ass over a few times and she still wouldn't leave.

G

I've only seen and heard natives doing it. Mind you trying to intervene can see you being beaten by the brave and his squaw so it's best to leave it alone. I saw a big native guy smacking his chick around one night and when the cops came to take him away she tried to jump the cops. She got arrested after the one cop pushed her dumb ass over a few times and she still wouldn't leave.
God damn lotta fawkin Canadians here too

G

Off topic, are there actual men on this earth who do this...to the cuntiest of cunts even.

am I being naive...
1679901513353.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I know a woman who was married to a guy that would beat her so badly she’d spend the next day washing her own blood off the walls. Once she woke up to him punching her in the face repeatedly until her pillow was red with blood, she got up and saw that he had an erection. I don’t feel bad for her at all, these people attract each other.