• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Footage of eric hildeman being a beta soy cuck pussy with a whore sister

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
my poor ribs.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
“Who’s more valuable? The guy who can throw a pass, or the guy who can make your iPhone work?”

None of you losers can do either of those things, faggot.
The guy who made my phone work is named Brad from Verizon Wireless and he's made $15/hr for over 5 years. Whenever my charger port gets a little dusty and wont charge, he gets a little qtip and fixes it right the fawk up.

My point is that they probably are at about the level of technical expertise as Brad, but Verizon doesn't hire sex offenders. Sorry, Milwaukee Scifi League.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
“Who’s more valuable? The guy who can throw a pass, or the guy who can make your iPhone work?”

None of you losers can do either of those things, faggot.
"Throw a pass" is a woman tier oversimplification of what being a professional athlete is. Eric has no idea how sports work. Unless they're water sports which his sister is intimately familiar with if you have the cash. Or if you just have a gun.