• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Foodfight! (2012)

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I just watched an incredibly underrated children's animated war film, Foodfight! that flew under the radar because of Lionsgate Studio's incompetent handling of its production and release. Charlie Sheen stars as Dax Dogtective, a private investigator who turns into a French Resistance fighter after his fiance, Sunshine Goodness, portrayed by Hilary Duff goes missing. Together with his clumsy best friend, Daredevil Dan, portayed by Wayne Brady, he must fight the occupying nazi forces as they threaten to destroy all he holds dear in the world. A particularly moving performance is delivered by Eva Longoria, who courageously takes on the role of Adolph Hitler in this unforgettable story of heroes, villains, and the price of freedom. I give it 4.5/5 stars.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
she's so hot, I don't even deserve to beat off to her

I just relegate to my spank bank of "meh" black chicks who read the news

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
Show don't tell
hilary-duff-naked-bikini-beach-hawaii-pics-3.jpg

I typed "hilary duff beach" in to google

take note for next time

SteveEDF

Always Winning 🏆
Forum Clout
I just watched an incredibly underrated children's animated war film, Foodfight! that flew under the radar because of Lionsgate Studio's incompetent handling of its production and release. Charlie Sheen stars as Dax Dogtective, a private investigator who turns into a French Resistance fighter after his fiance, Sunshine Goodness, portrayed by Hilary Duff goes missing. Together with his clumsy best friend, Daredevil Dan, portayed by Wayne Brady, he must fight the occupying nazi forces as they threaten to destroy all he holds dear in the world. A particularly moving performance is delivered by Eva Longoria, who courageously takes on the role of Adolph Hitler in this unforgettable story of heroes, villains, and the price of freedom. I give it 4.5/5 stars.

Man, Foodfight is an underrated cult classic more people need to talk about it. Easily the best animated film made after 1945. The original files for the film were stolen when it was like 80% complete too and never were recovered, so they basically had to make the movie twice which is insane.