• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Food Review: MOUNTAIN DEW (Summer Freeze)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
mtndew-summerfreeze-bottle.png

I was recently thinking about a cherry-raspberry flavored soda I used to (steal) drink all day when I worked at the 'Panera' downtown. When I saw "cherry-raspberry-lime" in the description of this new MT DEW flavor, I figured it was worthy of an analysis post. I was curious to see if MT DEW would live up to the standards set by the afroementioned soda I used to stealdrink every single day of my tenure at "downtown Panera Bread."

The Taste: I often find that lemon and lime are a major culprit in spoiling my fun, with far too much tang, too sweet, or just the wrong contribution for whatever it is in particular that that lime or lemon has ruined. I don't enjoy lemonade. I will drink a lemon water just to feel fake healthy. Cherry and Raspberry would have been perfect together. Lemon or lime not even standalone fruits, not whatsoever. Nuh Uh.

But this MT DEW product is another example of fatass calories wasted with a low quality experience. Why be fat when this shit isn't even all that good? And it's expensive, at least where I go. I drank half this bottle and left it alone. It sat in the fridge until I just dumped it in the gawbage pale.

Soda Drinkers, I just don't understand you. Is it a childhood cope? Who needs this much sugar... I see people drinking shit like this every single day, I'm amazed they're not even fatter than they appear to be.

The Look: I thought the label was fairly well designed, to be fair. It has a stupid little clown-like color scheme, and it's a nice little gimmick with the pixar ice cream bar guy on the side giving the middle finger, or whatever the fuck he's doing. It was a little cute. Much much better than that Nigger Abomination "COCA-COLA MOVE" which I reviewed previously and hated.

Final Judgement: Rating C+ it was okay. I don't buy soda, so I likely won't buy it again.

You know what? While we're at it... Bravo today to PEPSI for changing their Logo from that feminine lowercase Lifetime Channel looking bullshit they were using before, and going back to ALL CAPS PEPSI

8655cdbc-c78c-4b13-bcf3-8c431531ede9-PEPSI_2023_PR_Today_Tomorrow.png

PEPSI might not taste better than Coke, but it looks better.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The only other Mtn Dew flavor I liked was Code Red. Have you ever taken a deep dive into the world of Dew Trading? I'm not joking there is an entire community that trades rare hard to find flavors and scalps them.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
:brothaman_lg:

I like a good Dr. Pepper from time to time. I don't fuck with Coke any more because they've changed the flavour on us, although I'll use it for bourbon over Christmas.
I can't deny that I will go for a Dr. Pepper when I'm getting a meal that forces me to pick a drink. And the No Sugar version of it is pretty damn decent.

And I have a conspiracy theory that Coke and most other major processed foods all changed formulas around covid and all taste different now... I think the blended up bugs are already in there.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
And I have a conspiracy theory that Coke and most other major processed foods all changed formulas around covid and all taste different now... I think the blended up bugs are already in there.
I can believe that. It certainly doesn't have the same bite as it used to though. On a nice hot day, a Coke out of a glass bottle was better than a cold beer.