• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Food Review: Coca-Cola 'Move' (new 'Limited Edition' flavor)

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I haven't been a soda drinker in many years. Whenever I see someone walking around with a coke bottle, especially when they look unhealthy, I want to cumia spit on them.

I was a lifetime soda consoomer until about 10 years ago. In recent months I've relapsed a few times. Fanta Orange. Dr Pepper. Mountain Dew Code Red. What's the name of some of them other sodas we got? Root beer. Vanilla Coke. It drank pretty good.

The Look

Well today I came across this brand new flavor of an old time classic that I was tricked into drinking.
The marketing ploy here is that Coke gets you to do a "Curiosity Purchase" by not putting any descriptions of the flavor on the label whatsoever.
The label is basically just a Tranny Flag looking color scheme, with some shitty "hand drawn" art, no doubt made by some nigger.

ccmove1.jpeg

As I was saying, Coke scams you out of money by making you curious to see what the relevance of the name "MOVE" could be, and why they would decide to make a "Limited Edition" soda. I believe this marketing technique is a retooling of the "New Coke" ploy... They want to see if people will actually buy something just because it has a retarded vague label.

The Taste

I should have put it back on the shelf when I was standing in the store reading the google search reviews. "Bubblegum flavor?" I would never drink that. I assumed it had to be like "Extra Sugar" Coke. I recall the bottle listing the sugar contents being 127% of your daily recommended value... It does taste like bubblegum, like really bad candy nobody eats. I hated it and only had maybe 5 sips, I gave it a chance because sometimes sodas are all about the after taste.

The Verdict

The drinking experience is not worth the sugar and calories that you are consuming for this. A regular Coke? It could be arguable to some people. Me personally, I'd rather water. Again I think that this product is a complete scam piece of shit that anyone could make, but maybe this is the result of some kind of contest where an inner city child got to design and conceptualize their own flavor or something? It's just so random and niggery, the name MOVE has no significance and it's Limited Edition because it sucks and isn't worth committing to bottling long term. They just wanted to see if dopes like me would do a "Curiosity Purchase," and you betcha I did.

Rating:
F -- I had 5 sips and threw it in the garbage can. I don't recycle.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I haven't been a soda drinker in many years. Whenever I see someone walking around with a coke bottle, especially when they look unhealthy, I want to cumia spit on them.

I was a lifetime soda consoomer until about 10 years ago. In recent months I've relapsed a few times. Fanta Orange. Dr Pepper. Mountain Dew Code Red. What's the name of some of them other sodas we got? Root beer. Vanilla Coke. It drank pretty good.

The Look

Well today I came across this brand new flavor of an old time classic that I was tricked into drinking.
The marketing ploy here is that Coke gets you to do a "Curiosity Purchase" by not putting any descriptions of the flavor on the label whatsoever.
The label is basically just a Tranny Flag looking color scheme, with some shitty "hand drawn" art, no doubt made by some nigger.

ccmove1.jpeg

As I was saying, Coke scams you out of money by making you curious to see what the relevance of the name "MOVE" could be, and why they would decide to make a "Limited Edition" soda. I believe this marketing technique is a retooling of the "New Coke" ploy... They want to see if people will actually buy something just because it has a retarded vague label.

The Taste

I should have put it back on the shelf when I was standing in the store reading the google search reviews. "Bubblegum flavor?" I would never drink that. I assumed it had to be like "Extra Sugar" Coke. I recall the bottle listing the sugar contents being 127% of your daily recommended value... It does taste like bubblegum, like really bad candy nobody eats. I hated it and only had maybe 5 sips, I gave it a chance because sometimes sodas are all about the after taste.

The Verdict

The drinking experience is not worth the sugar and calories that you are consuming for this. A regular Coke? It could be arguable to some people. Me personally, I'd rather water. Again I think that this product is a complete scam piece of shit that anyone could make, but maybe this is the result of some kind of contest where an inner city child got to design and conceptualize their own flavor or something? It's just so random and niggery, the name MOVE has no significance and it's Limited Edition because it sucks and isn't worth committing to bottling long term. They just wanted to see if dopes like me would do a "Curiosity Purchase," and you betcha I did.

Rating:
F -- I had 5 sips and threw it in the garbage can. I don't recycle.
Regular coke works really good in mixed drinks or as a chaser (especially Mexican Coca Cola)- outside of that it tastes like shit. However, it's still better than any Pepsi product. I can never understand someone who legitimately drink Pepsi over Coca Cola. You have to be a special kind of retarded to prefer that flat sugary shit to Coke.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I bought a bottle of Coca Cola 'Dream' one time because someone said it was good. It tasted like diet Coke with marshmallow or something. It was fucking gross and I didn't finish it. Soft drinks fucking suck in general. Sometimes I'll get a hankering for a fountain root beer or an ice cold Fresca but that's about it.