• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Foo Fighters movie flops at the box office

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Am a massive fan of Bleach(ok Grohl didn't play on that), In Utereo(thanks to Steve Albini) , Unplugged and the Reading 92 albums are fucking INCREDIBLE but I never ever GOT the Foos...i like two songs...that one by one song and the one 'Low' but that's it... Just not my thing.

I got passes to see Foos, Silversun a pickups and my fav band NIN a few gears ago and I retired to the hospitality tent about 3-4 songs into their set... Meh.. Later him and the drummer guy drove in in a golf cart and Dave said he liked my hat...
He *seemed* fairly cool and was just done a show and had lots of time for people... But they just not my thing.

So is this, from what I've seen, a sort of faux documentary thing that has Foos get attacked by Evil Dead sort of monsters or something??
And are the middle of the road, non offensive normies like Fatrick who love to 'rock out' with the Foo Fighters all up in arms because a shit movie idea didn't get adored by the whole world??? 🤔

Fatrick is the kind of prick who would brag about getting retro with cassettes but be too fucking stupid to realise how fucking RIDICULOUS it is to buy cassettes now!
I wonder what is in his music collection actually... I bet he's the kind of prick who says he likes an artist but only knows the hits or owns a greatest hits collection....
Oh yeah I love Motorhead... But only knows Ace of Spades...