• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Flat earth retards

Forum Clout
But but operation fish bowl da firmament durrr. But then again NASA is full of fucking shit tomlinsoning to everyones face. "we got rid of the technology and don't know how to put it back together again!!!!". So nothing would surprise me at this rate

G

It's mostly memers and niggers. WWAWD hollow earth tho?
Nah I thought so at first too, but legit smart white people really believe it. At least I thought they were smart. Fucking infuriating.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Explain this then

20230322_200011.jpg

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Watch this and you will believe that the moon is hallow and possibly an alien structure.

G

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JUST WATCH THE GOT DAMN VIDEO!
There's no point. I know fucking nothing about geology or space or anything... I'd just be taking some random faggot in a YouTube videos word for it. There is no point to watching that.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
There's no point. I know fucking nothing about geology or space or anything... I'd just be taking some random faggot in a YouTube videos word for it. There is no point to watching that.
ITS A FUCKING ALIEN BASE! WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT?

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE FUCKING BALLONS IT HAS BEEN SPITTING AT US?

G

ITS A FUCKING ALIEN BASE! WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THAT?

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE FUCKING BALLONS IT HAS BEEN SPITTING AT US?
Yeah I don't know about balloons, u mean that china shit? I don't watch the news.

I don't give a fuck about aliens unless I'm being probed by one.

Forum Clout
The world needs those flat Earth conspiracy "science is fake" faggots, as they're the dolts who give you their money when you're running a scam. And you need to know who the absolute dumbest and dimmest among us are, so you can properly target your key demographic.

G

It's not the most retarded thing that people think by a wide margin and its net effect on anybody's life is zero. It doesn't even harm flat earthers other than damaging their social lives. The funny thing is just agreeing with everything they say and then going "Okay, so what? What now?"

They haven't got that far yet.