• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Firstname Lastname

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
He's actually bragging about it:

4.png

Dumb cunt.

G

Sci fi authors and manga / anime creators always find a way to cram a teenage girl into their stories.

I wonder why. 🤔
Also if I recall correctly, Rick's story had her in a cryo freeze or something for a few years to "age" her. So while she appeared for all intents and purposes to be a teenage girl, she was technically "of age". He's done this in another book (the same book?) where a woman was ogling boys who had the appearance of teenagers but were actually 30+ years old.

It's really very disturbing that its just that Tomlinson Technicality pedo shit.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Also if I recall correctly, Rick's story had her in a cryo freeze or something for a few years to "age" her. So while she appeared for all intents and purposes to be a teenage girl, she was technically "of age". He's done this in another book (the same book?) where a woman was ogling boys who had the appearance of teenagers but were actually 30+ years old.

It's really very disturbing that its just that Tomlinson Technicality pedo shit.
Or his protagonist who had to fight his own urges to fuck the Asian child prostitute.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I think he lifted it from that Han Solo movie. I didn't see it, but I guess Han doesn't have a last name so he just gets marked down as Solo or something stupid. I wouldn't put it past Piggo to be sitting in a theater, crying and cheering in all the right places of course, and think that's brilliant writing. What would make it even more brilliant? "I'll lift that and make my character's full name come about from some type of error like that!" he delightfully squealed.

Double a joke, that makes it funnier.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

Or his protagonist who had to fight his own urges to fuck the Asian child prostitute.
I wonder how Dominic Franchetti, convicted child sex offender and friend of Patrick S. Tomlinson, felt about these passages, and how he rated the book they were in. I'm just asking questions.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
McDonald's in space, Fonald Plump, gay black space marine, Firstname Lastname.

His lack of imagination is breathtaking.
Child, this is mil-spec scifi, worthy of 5 stars.

Dissenting reviewers will be held liable in a court of law, child.

Patrick S Tomlinson literally sued the internet over very accurate negative reviews of his pitiful dogshit 'novels.'