• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Firearms instructor managed to get a bullseye one time.

G

Why post this?

retard.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
You’ve been posting too many threads, but you keep coming up with new shit. This is not impressive. 75 ft with either an AR or I’d assume extendeds on a pistol? If it’s the latter it’s fitted out with a proper sight. Really not hard to do at all, let alone if you shoot guns regularly. Not sure if any of my friends have a grouping so poor.

Correction: it’s 105 FT. Regardless, nothing to write home about. If Rick thinks this is impressive then imagine how bad his shot must actually be.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I've done better with a fucking BB gun. Show me the results when the target paper is trying to cave your skull in while 3 more target papers are lining up to fart in Niki's snatch during home invasion at 2:30 am. A good eye and a steady hand from decades of firing Airsofts isn't scary, jiggle-tits.