• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Final time getting wasted until I go overseas and party baby! Torquie's drunk containment thread 1 of 300.

G

charlie-brown-thanksgiving.gif

G

I never got that gag. Why's he fall like that just because she moves the football? That's fucking stupid.

G

You're Lucy, we're Charlie Brown and the football is the last time getting wasted threads.

I don't know dude, that shit's gay
What's up with that fucking faggot pianist who ignored Lucy coming onto him?
When I was that age some "chick" said she loved me and we played doctor right after because I wasn't a little faggot.

G

And by "chick" I mean 40 year old man who lived next door. His name was FurBurger.

G

What's up with that fucking faggot pianist who ignored Lucy coming onto him?
When I was that age some "chick" said she loved me and we played doctor right after because I wasn't a little faggot.
Schroeder. I can't believe I knew that off the top of my head. Fag. Anyway, they should have made Pigpen black. Much more realistic.