• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

File 770 Cries

Forum Clout
If you haven't been to this site, it's SJWs who whine about right wing and libertarian writers and tries to push gossip. It used to have some decent readership, but these days they've all gone, most of their readership probably having died of COVID-related obesity.

The pain caused to him!

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 4.05.58 PM.png

Uncle Paul chimed in:

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 4.10.28 PM.png

Someone else references Adam-Troy Castro who's one of those SFWA hanger-oners who only publishes short fiction once a year and pretends to be a professional. I don't know what they're referencing, but the dude is a creep.

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 4.10.05 PM.png

download.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You spend all day Googling yourself with one hand on your mouse and one hand on your dick. Jon's sweet love for his highness like honey.

View attachment 21292
You were the number two trending topic in SFWA blogs, after his Highness! Google it!

Man fuck do i miss Ian Halperin. I’m tempted to go on Amazon and buy all his shitty DVDs lol