• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Field report. Raleigh NC Barnes and Noble

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I'm in Raleigh drinking because I have disposable income and haven't sued the internet so I can still travel without racking up debt.

The nice lady at the front confirmed that they don't carry his books. They seemed to indicate that the company has never carried his books.

To clarify. He's fat and should pay Quasi

Forum Clout
I'm in Raleigh drinking because I have disposable income and haven't sued the internet so I can still travel without racking up debt.

The nice lady at the front confirmed that they don't carry his books. They seemed to indicate that the company has never carried his books.

To clarify. He's fat and should pay Quasi
I'm in book stores frequently, both B&N and plenty of smaller shops. I've never seen Fat's books. They'll all carry a ton of absolute shit and yet I can never find his.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I travel to the DFW area and frequently hit up many of the Half Price Books locations. Since they primarily traffic in used and secondhand books, I have been lucky enough to find a number of obscure and hard to find books.

Never once found a Tomlinson though. 🤷‍♂️