• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Female to Male to Female Trivia

G

Did you guys know that when a broad wants to become a man, but then decides she wants to be a woman again, there's one irreversable attribute that they're stuck with forever?

Try to guess what it is:

[MEDIA=youtube]n0pVuZ0CT7Q[/MEDIA]

Search on Youtube "ftm detrans" and theres so many of these cases. I feel bad for them until I'm reminded these were the same people who wanted me dead for being against this shit in the first place.

G

Did you guys know that when a broad wants to become a man, but then decides she wants to be a woman again, there's one irreversable attribute that they're stuck with forever?

Try to guess what it is:

[MEDIA=youtube]n0pVuZ0CT7Q[/MEDIA]

Search on Youtube "ftm detrans" and theres so many of these cases. I feel bad for them until I'm reminded these were the same people who wanted me dead for being against this shit in the first place.
She's only 20???? Jesus Christ. Keep your kids out of the public schools, kids.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It's funny that she's a FtMtF, because with her manly voice and ugliness I would've assumed she was a MtF.

I'm really beyond the point of feeling bad for these freaks. I just wish parents could look at these "people" and come to the logical conclusion that raising their kids to be open to the idea of transitioning is probably not a good idea.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

Try to guess what it is:

Yikes. I had to tap out at 2:06. The internet was a mistake.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Someone posted this thing on the old forum I think. I know people no longer feel sorry for these people, but I think you should. They were taught to do this. They were taught that they were special. They were taught that you should never have problems in life. Their parents didn’t prepare them for reality whatsoever. The reality is, their grandparents did a shit job, and their parents peers did a shit job. Does this still give them the right to act like complete faggots? No. It doesn’t mean we shouldn’t feel sorry for them since they were doomed from the start.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Someone posted this thing on the old forum I think. I know people no longer feel sorry for these people, but I think you should. They were taught to do this. They were taught that they were special. They were taught that you should never have problems in life. Their parents didn’t prepare them for reality whatsoever. The reality is, their grandparents did a shit job, and their parents peers did a shit job. Does this still give them the right to act like complete faggots? No. It doesn’t mean we shouldn’t feel sorry for them since they were doomed from the start.
I get what you're saying, their parents failed them. It's a horrible thing.

I just feel less sorry for the young adults, and older, who transition than I do the children who are far too young to think this shit through for themselves. But I suppose, as you've said, the young adults that go through this are raised from kindergarten to think this is okay.

I'm at the point where I think you need to ridicule and shame these people so that you can prevent the next generation from adopting this shit. Sort of like we do with the homeless and addicts. A bit cuntish, I know, but I can't think of a more effective strategy to combat this.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I can't get over that voice. Even 20 or however many minutes in, my brain can't accept that's how she sounds.
Shit startled the fuck out of me.

Christ, poor woman. Got raped and didn't want to be in a female body anymore. It's understandable, but why didn't she listen to the first therapist trying to help? I get that she was going to grow up and get whatever done anyway, but who was funding it? Her parents? You can't sit there and gloss over trauma like that and just give in to the irrational shit that comes later.

Now look. Can't ever change that voice. What a nightmare.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I get what you're saying, their parents failed them. It's a horrible thing.

I just feel less sorry for the young adults, and older, who transition than I do the children who are far too young to think this shit through for themselves. But I suppose, as you've said, the young adults that go through this are raised from kindergarten to think this is okay.

I'm at the point where I think you need to ridicule and shame these people so that you can prevent the next generation from adopting this shit. Sort of like we do with the homeless and addicts. A bit cuntish, I know, but I can't think of a more effective strategy to combat this.
You’re right about the shaming. I think that’s happening plenty though. Twitter and the media aren’t the real world. Every zoomer I’ve met or interacted with laughs at this shit. Their life is the internet and they’re getting exposed to reality in a new, and honestly, more cruel way. I could have confirmation bias, but a lot of people have Joe Cumia mentality. Everything they read on the internet and see on the TV is real. Not so.

G

You’re right about the shaming. I think that’s happening plenty though. Twitter and the media aren’t the real world. Every zoomer I’ve met or interacted with laughs at this shit. Their life is the internet and they’re getting exposed to reality in a new, and honestly, more cruel way. I could have confirmation bias, but a lot of people have Joe Cumia mentality. Everything they read on the internet and see on the TV is real. Not so.
I overhear zoomers calling each other retards, faggots, etc when walking by the high school near my work and it always brings a smile to my face.

Girl in op said she dropped out of school at 14 and was raised by reddit and twitter.

G

I feel bad for the kids who transition in their teens, but anyone older than early-mid 20s should know better even if everyone is telling them it's the right thing to do.