• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Female school shooter

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Toxic masculinity is clearly the cause of the violence here.
Completely true but not for the reasons libs think it is. Toxic masculinity is not maintaining complete control and letting women take the wheel. Over emotional irrational retards, be it men or women, have no place steering society. Islam is right about women.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Completely true but not for the reasons libs think it is. Toxic masculinity is not maintaining complete control and letting women take the wheel. Over emotional irrational retards, be it men or women, have no place steering society. Islam is right about women.
Did you know we most likely wouldn’t have the problem we do with immigration and nigger loving in general if women weren’t allowed to vote?

Look at votes by sex in Sweden, the men are majority right wing whilst the women love voting for their future rapists to enter the country. Men tend to vote on logic, whilst women vote on emotion.. and the powers that be take advantage of that.

What I’m trying to say is.. shut up and make me a pie, broad.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I think the real cause was a 5 year old calling it by the wrong pronoun. Those bigot kids got what they deserved.