• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feel an angry thread coming on...

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Oh dear...

22.png

25.png26.png27.png28.png29.png30.png31.png

Fat retard, if you're a fucking writer then say more with less.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Remember it's mental illness when we talk shit about his retardation, but him doing a dozens-of-tweets long thread about something to do with Trump's sons and weapons (TL, DR) is perfectly adequate and he's not fat at all

Forum Clout
I've got a number of silencers (I use that term because it and suppressor are fairly interchangeable) and I have them because I can, not because I need to. That's the 2nd Amendment, Fat.

There's no significant decrease in performance and if you put one on a 22 it's pretty damn silent; certainly to the point where you can fire without hearing protection.

Reminder: Patrick modified a Glock pistol to a caliber that has no better ballistic performance and costs more. He's an idiot.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hilarious that he thinks he is dropping knowledge. His first 3 tweets are pretty much the same thing any youtube video starts out with when talking about suppressors. " Silencers arent silent..." Dont know why he is mad about what Don put on his gun when pat slapped a cheap $20 chinese light and mag extension off amazon