Fawkin' TOUGH guy Joe

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
JoeCumiaToughGuy.png

"me and the guys I came up with" - he talks like he's in a mobster film. I guess he forgot Nana was bullied to tears every day by a black kid for fitty cents all through his childhood, that's who you "came up with", Henry Hill.

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Meanwhile, in real life he's an obese sweaty retard who can barely waddle across a room without breaking into a sweat.

that fucking video of him trying to play acoustic guitar while people were fucking with his live feed was the best. everytime he would sit his fat ass down, the feed would disconnect and he would have to get up and waddle over to check the computer. fucker was laboring just doing that. oh Joeh

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I doubt Joe has ever "cracked someone's head open." It's not a satisfying feeling. You walk away like "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I think I killed him." Same with when you knock someone out and they start doing that crazy "HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG" seizure sound while they're out. All you think is "I'm going to prison." It's nigger shit to be able to do something like that to even someone you hate and not be worried as fuck about it.

JebJoh

The fur coat thing explains everything anyone ever needs to know about the cumias. His mom was a stripper living in a crappy house with no lights or landscaping, but someone came up with a few bucks and nana needs a fur coat. That's the kind of rich racists complain about