• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite Werner Herzog documentaries?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m a pretty big fan of the fawkin guy. Very compelling ones for me include Happy People: A Year in the Taiga, of course Grizzly Man, and Encounters at the End of the World.

What other ones do the brothamen like?

Forum Clout
I watch Into The Abyss like twice a year and will often go back to the shorter docs he made within the same timeframe as well. For as done to death as this "true crime" shit is now, ol 'Zog really made quality docs on the subject.

This one on a hillbilly that has to pretend to be retarded to avoid the needle is probably my favorite.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I watch Into The Abyss like twice a year and will often go back to the shorter docs he made within the same timeframe as well. For as done to death as this "true crime" shit is now, ol 'Zog really made quality docs on the subject.

This one on a hillbilly that has to pretend to be retarded to avoid the needle is probably my favorite.

That’s right, I forgot Into the Abyss, one of my all time favs. I like the one hillbilly dude in the documentary who kinda got his shit together. He has his baby mama’s name tattoo’d on his arm and Herzog is really intrigued by that