• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite Vos insults

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
from Vos: when he called JBL's anti-energy drink Mike Birbiglia's act in a can

to Vos: not really an insult but Colin's impression of him explaining to his daughter the reason for the 9/11 attacks...honey some people jusshh don't like usshhh...
That might be my favorite one. "Also probably made up by that fool". Colin was king of smashing him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
When they were making fun of his old standup set and played the Soul Glo commercial from Coming to America. JUST LET YOUR SOULLLLLLLL GLO!

IIRC that reference broke Patrice and it broke me too.
There was one point during that roast where everyone goes silent for just a split second. And all of the sudden the saxophone comes and everyone bursts into laughter. I will probably laugh every single time I listen to that roast at that moment.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
There was one point during that roast where everyone goes silent for just a split second. And all of the sudden the saxophone comes and everyone bursts into laughter. I will probably laugh every single time I listen to that roast at that moment.
Another moment that kills me is Opie playing the rimshot sound effect and Patrice gets super excited thinking it was part of the tape.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
My favorite part of that was Paul Mercurio trying too hard leading to Vos and Patrice rip him and his stupid sexy lips