• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite Film or Show of 2022

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
movieposter_en.jpg

Anyone else seen it? Todd Field doesn't know how to make a bad movie. Probably why it's been 16 years since his last feature.
It's dark and troubling and the final 20 minutes of this 2hr30 min epic is perfect.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Tár is probably my favourite film of the year.

As for shows; best new ones are Slow Horses, Pachinko and Severance.
Best returning ones are My Brilliant Friend, Shingeki no Kyojin and probably Succession.

By the way, if you guys haven't seen Slow Horses then you need to. It's a spy thriller starring Gary Oldman that also happens to be one of the funniest shows on at the moment. Apple ordered 4 seasons from the start, second one is currently airing while the first one aired earlier this year. Oldman has also said he's probably gonna retire after he is done with this role.

Forgive the shitty editing but this gets some of the comedy across.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Can someone please explain why I'd like a movie about a lesbo orchestra conductor?
I said the same thing and I literally only watched because of the director. It's the defintion of a performance piece. Great Acting. Great Dialogue. Touch of surrealism. Nice little anti woke message in there as well.

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
The Righteous Gemstones with Danny McBride. He plays the same character in everything he does but I like him.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
The Rehearsal is pretty mad. I've seen 3 episodes and I do wonder what's going on with his family's subplot.

I was looking for Rick and Morty season 6 online the other day, but didn't find it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Black Bird was a pretty good show.

It was enjoyable but could've been much better. They needed to make it at least a couple of episodes longer so they could flesh out the characters more. Felt way too condensed to me.