• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatso addresses his book sales, lies as always.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Found on r/booksR4fags

Bookscan-pigso.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Nobody ever tweets about his books to him, you never see organic reviews, he's never asked to talk about his books, he never gets any kind of awards. Still sells them by the thousands, child.
Pat usually reads these observations then a few days later you will see an obviously fake book review tweet about reading it to their children and cheering in all the right places.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Nobody ever tweets about his books to him, you never see organic reviews, he's never asked to talk about his books, he never gets any kind of awards. Still sells them by the thousands, child.
I actually tried pretending to be a Pat fan and tweeted something about when the sequel to one of books was coming out, hoping that he would engage. He knew it was fake because he didn't pay for it.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I actually tried pretending to be a Pat fan and tweeted something about when the sequel to one of books was coming out, hoping that he would engage. He knew it was fake because he didn't pay for it.
Any time I see someone actually talking positive about his books, I check the profile. Every single time, "sci-fi author" is in their profile. It's all one big SFWA social media pyramid scheme, all their members puffing up each other's review scores and books mentions.

@The REAL JDA, you know these scam artists better than anyone here, how off the mark am I?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

There's this very real and convincing note from a "fan":

53667-CC0-443-B-4-D10-86-C3-6078712-BB0-F3.jpg

There was one more of these that I can think of but don't have saved, and it was even more obvious that Patrick wrote it. That's about it though.

Forum Clout
There's this very real and convincing note from a "fan":

53667-CC0-443-B-4-D10-86-C3-6078712-BB0-F3.jpg

There was one more of these that I can think of but don't have saved, and it was even more obvious that Patrick wrote it. That's about it though.
Yeah, it was the email from a "fan" he received that said "I don't always leap for the keyboard immediately upon finishing a book but, well, here I am"

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Any time I see someone actually talking positive about his books, I check the profile. Every single time, "sci-fi author" is in their profile. It's all one big SFWA social media pyramid scheme, all their members puffing up each other's review scores and books mentions.

@The REAL JDA, you know these scam artists better than anyone here, how off the mark am I?
One of the best ways to troll him is to pretend to be a fan, since he knows he doesn't have any and others will think he's being a dick to a fan for no reason.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I mean isn't it telling that he still has no contract? I mean if a pitcher for the Yankees had a good season and he's a free agent, either the Yankees or another team makes him an offer. How come he has no offers? Other than because he's a fat mess?