• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick's life really sucks.

G

No fans, no publisher, no connections or contacts, a shitty half-house with a shitty garden (the fucking fence blew down when he was away ffs...), a fat barren wife, extended family who want nothing to do with him, alcoholism, food addiction, high blood pressure, a laughing stock on the Internet, people who hate him who follow him everywhere just to mess with him (traffic court, conventions, bars)...

[MEDIA=youtube]9o7LPaMqFP8[/MEDIA]

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot. Fat, too.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Remember when he told St. Josiah that his family knows they know they can't tell him what to do?

That means they tried and eventually gave up because trying to help him is a waste of time.
You can tell in the tone that they tried real hard to get him to not engage. He just laughed it off like they were wasting their time. He just blows off the few people that care about him. They are sick of hearing about your stupid internet antics but you continue to engage and then complain about what happens. Probably a big reason why Pat is alone on the holidays. Between complaining about politics and internet trolls its just not worth having him over.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Patso gorges himself, then retreats to a corner for fart-tweeting. Nahht popular.
If only it was just that. You know he is always trying to control the conversation and always turning it into politics. Id imagine he turns every topic into a one sided political conversation/argument and I bet it get more obnoxious the drunker he gets.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
If only it was just that. You know he is always trying to control the conversation and always turning it into politics. Id imagine he turns every topic into a one sided political conversation/argument and I bet it get more obnoxious the drunker he gets.
Does he start hysterically screaming 'no chowllds' after his middle-school strawmanning gets dismantled?