• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick's legal bill for Quasi's attorney fees now stands at $21,783.60

G

• $4,573.50 - Google motion to quash ([URL]https://portal.scscourt.org/search[/URL] - case 21CV383123)
  • $12,330 - Original Cloudflare motion to quash
  • $4880.10 - Supplemental reply in Cloudflare motion to quash
A grand total of $21,783.60.

I am far from a sadistic person, but it puts a big smile on my face knowing that one of the worst scumbags in human existence just ruined his own life as a result of his own narcissistic desire to always be the one to throw the Final Punch in every conflict.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Twitter account on the verge of being suspended, ever-growing kiwi farms thread constantly being spammed at his followers, his own kind beginning to turn on him, and now this. What a glorious time we are living in, brothamen.
That fucking sweater in your profile pic... I think getting that should be high priority, just like da jacket from Rocco DiMeo, it could be put on display for all to forever laugh at.

G

"I'm sure he's just some loser in his moms basement. No way he'll have the money needed to fight this.".

-Fatrick to his benefactors

Quasi, kudos to you for having the balls and dough to fight back against the pig.

Also...As far as I know you've never asked for "Donations" to fight this. Which we all would've gladly given. Well done sir. Well done!

Forum Clout
Twitter account on the verge of being suspended, ever-growing kiwi farms thread constantly being spammed at his followers, his own kind beginning to turn on him, and now this. What a glorious time we are living in, brothamen.
he was doing so good for a couple of months that the ratings almost forced the show off the air. but our piggy made sure to give us the content to push this show to syndication

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
These are great days we’re livin, bros. We’re jolly green Atalkers, walking the earth with Onaforums accounts.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's sickening how fat guys could financially bully people who don't make a decent living. But it's beautiful that he mistook quasi for broke and will end up bankrupt as a consequence.

That is whats so interesting watching this play out. Pat was betting everything that if he put on a little legal pressure that everyone would scatter. There is no way he thought it would go on this long. No idea how Pat was able keep paying but it has to be getting a bit concerning on getting any returns from this from their end.