• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick's dedication to Annabelle,what a scumbag

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
In his awful book The Ark (genius title stupid, not as if arks and the ark haven't been titles and tropes for the last 40 years)
The fat, arrogant coward has the gall to state
'' This novel is dedicated to Annabelle, in the hope she too, finds her way home''

Ugggh I thought his arrogance and petty behaviour was reason enough to hate him.

Annabelle IS home you fat mongo...

You NEVER gave her a home.
You NEVER fought for her.
You NEVER tried to be a dad.
You NEVER have been there for her.
You NEVER bought her Santa presents.
You NEVER put a band aid on her knee teaching her to ride a bike.
You NEVER read her bedtime stories.
You NEVER played dolls with her.
You NEVER helped her make a cake.
You NEVER shared your hobbies with her.
You NEVER nurtured hers.
You NEVER took her to dance or Little league
You NEVER put money under her pillow as the tooth fairy.
You NEVER helped her with homework.

You never did shit except reject her in the most final way possible and now say she has to find her way 'home'??!
Home is Ade and Jon. Not to you.

But you think she needs to 'find her way home'... Uggh what a cunt. The old thing like 'anyone can have a baby but only a man can be a dad' like that is the epitome of Fatrick. My sisters cunt of an ex, I hate him, BUT he is a great father to his kids, I've been with women with kids and heard every story of how their ex was this that and the other, but they still always shared custody... I have work mates who only get a day or two a week custody and they STILL adore their kids and do all the overtime available to make sure they spoil them at Christmas.

It's fucking disgusting what he has said there and I bet he thinks it is heartfelt and special and one day he will open then book and say 'see Annabelle, I never gave up hope'... No you obese cunt, you used that to score points. You happily signed away any right to your own flesh and blood well before that 'dedication'

Of course he spins it like she was basically kidnapped from him but anyone who has been through it or has family who has KNOWS that you don't sign those rights away very easily.
If he cared a second about her, other than using her as an opportunity for sympathy, he would be spending 125k on getting her back... Not trying to find out who called him fat on the internet...

Fuck this fat, spineless pig even more now. The fucking cheek of the cunt. I really hope that one day Annabelle will realise how awful and scummy and how much of a cunt her sperm donor is... Because Jon is her father without a doubt.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
It's literally the only dedication in this book.what a cunt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-172337.png
    Screenshot_20220223-172337.png
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20220223-172342.png
    Screenshot_20220223-172342.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 11

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
No, child. My ex-wife cyberbullied me IRL.
That's exactly it. She's gonna come to him one day for answers and I am glad that all his lies and bullshit is documented so she can see right through him and then go home... Right back to Jon and Ade.
There's a lot of unlikeable things about this fat coward but this takes the cake

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
That's exactly it. She's gonna come to him one day for answers and I am glad that all his lies and bullshit is documented so she can see right through him and then go home... Right back to Jon and Ade.
There's a lot of unlikeable things about this fat coward but this takes the cake
No, child. If my dumb cunt daughter has a brain in her head, she will thank me for being a talented writer and firearms instructor.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He's still deluded enough to think she's going to seek him out when she's a teenager and view him as cool sci fi dad.

Instead all she's going to find when she looks him up is the biggest lolcow since Chris Chan and be eternally grateful to her mother that she was saved from a childhood of being anywhere near the fat lunatic.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
He's still deluded enough to think she's going to seek him out when she's a teenager and view him as cool sci fi dad.

Instead all she's going to find when she looks him up is the biggest lolcow since Chris Chan and be eternally grateful to her mother that she was saved from a childhood of being anywhere near the fat lunatic.
Yeah she's going to see that not only did he drop her like a hot stone, he's also a fucking retarded fag. Hard pass from Jowls Jr, I think

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
He'll charge her rent
Well let's face it, by then Dumbo will be gone for a nigger or a dyke.. Or a good looking rascal with some serious dedication, but that's exactly the kind of shit he would pull. He's that self centered and arrogant I bet if they went for a meal together... First meeting... He would insist on going halves....no wait... Im giving him too much credit... The poof would ask her to meet in Hooligans... We all know it..

Snake

Forum Clout
Him completely abandoning her is still bar none the most hateable thing about her. And still evokes her to try and get likes on faggot Twitter. It isn't like him being in her life would make anything better, but this nigga couldn't be asked. Just sugary treats and toys, that's all he needs.