• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick tourism

G

I've floated the idea in the past and as days go on I feel intrigued to take a trip to Milwaukee and do some real sight seeing. I feel like it would be pretty surreal to actually sit and have a beer at Hooligans, trying not to laugh everytime the phone rings. Go for a stroll down N. Oakland ave and actually see the half hovel, the scooter, the pusstang. Actually seeing Piggy in the flesh would be surreal, it would bring me so much happiness. I would shit my pants. This might be worth the $400 or whatever the fuck a hotel/flight package to shitty Milwaukke would cost for a weekend. Hell, Pat spent 100k on us might as well spend something on all this time here. Atleast I will get something out of it.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
If I see you, within a 100 mile range of my home, I will immediately quell the threat, that you pose to me, my friends, and my family, by all force necessary, stlaker. I will then wait for the police, to drag you away, in cuffs, to await prison sentencing, that is, if you still have a heart rate, once I'm done with you, liTTle one.

G

I've floated the idea in the past and as days go on I feel intrigued to take a trip to Milwaukee and do some real sight seeing. I feel like it would be pretty surreal to actually sit and have a beer at Hooligans, trying not to laugh everytime the phone rings. Go for a stroll down N. Oakland ave and actually see the half hovel, the scooter, the pusstang. Actually seeing Piggy in the flesh would be surreal, it would bring me so much happiness. I would shit my pants. This might be worth the $400 or whatever the fuck a hotel/flight package to shitty Milwaukke would cost for a weekend. Hell, Pat spent 100k on us might as well spend something on all this time here. Atleast I will get something out of it.
If I ever get sent to MKE for business (super long shot) I'll definitely hit up the Swinging Door and Hooligans as well as Oakland Ave. Maybe I'll see if I can get a haircut from Rick's old stylist. Maybe even hit up Anica and see if she wants to go to Up Down or the dinosaur museum.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
I plan on driving cross country next year, and I sometimes think about making a stop in Milwaukee. I would maybe go to Hooligans but I dont think I could go to the hovel, I would just feel way too much like a serial killer