• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FatRick Tomlinsons Dessert vs OnAForums Desserts.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Post your pics. Here's my X-Mas homemade desert with family vs his.

Mine

IMG_7348.jpg

His

patpie4.jpg

bonus thanksgiving pic from Rick.

1638216871936.png

Last edited:
G

His pie is clearly a store bought pie. Look at that bottom crust. Pale and thin. And it looks like Mama Raven's special little boy doesn't like the side crust because it's not there.

Yours looks homemade and delicious. His looks like shit piled on cardboard. Not even a contest.

Edit: for that person asking about his "new plate" note that the plate he's eating this pie on is the same one he's using for pancakes.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The fuck is that??
That is when pat made an apple pie for thanksgiving a couple years ago but he used the wrong kind of apples ( red delicious ) rather than granny smith. People tried to tell him but he chose to ignore a mandatory part of the recipe that has been tried and true for over 100 years.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
That is when pat made an apple pie for thanksgiving a couple years ago but he used the wrong kind of apples ( red delicious ) rather than granny smith. People tried to tell him but he chose to ignore a mandatory part of the recipe that has been tried and true for over 100 years.

Fuck me why don't these load on my phone