• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fatrick on Bitcoin, 3 years ago

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I found out a friend cashed in some of his crypto a few months ago for a cool million. ALready bought a car and a house. We were mining on a small rack he had in the living room. He tried to get me into cypto but I didnt understand it and I dont gamble so I didnt bet my money on it. Sucks that I missed out but I sleep fine about it since I still dont know shit about crypto and its still confusing.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I found out a friend cashed in some of his crypto a few months ago for a cool million. ALready bought a car and a house. We were mining on a small rack he had in the living room. He tried to get me into cypto but I didnt understand it and I dont gamble so I didnt bet my money on it. Sucks that I missed out but I sleep fine about it since I still dont know shit about crypto and its still confusing.
No worries brother, I had thousands of BTC when they were sub-5$ and I spent every single one on drugs from Silk Road. Absolutely nothing to show for it, and I was in on it early. You win some you lose some

Forum Clout
it took me ahwile to come around, and im sure its likely cia founded project, and im sure if the irs really wanted they could seize any bitcoin for any reason.

but having said that, its the closest thing we have to financial control. especially when payment providers like paypal are giving all user information to companies like the ADL. if you donate money to say kiwifarms, or onaforums, ADL likely will tell paypal you are supporting hate speech. which then will allow them to freeze your assets in the account. soon banks will freeze your money for visiting the wrong websites.

alex jones had a lotta fat but he had some meat on the bone too.

G

Yeah I’ve got no problem admitting that the whole Bitcoin thing has completely passed me by. I know I’m being a real Covidcumia about it because I’ve got degrees in finance and business administration so I should be up on this type of thing but I don’t get it and don’t trust it. Get off my lawn.

Last edited by a moderator: